The Twelve Principles of Attitudinal Healing are spiritual principles that lead us to love and away from fear. I think of the application of these principles as “practical spirituality” that can be used in every aspect of our lives. There is not one area where they do not apply. As we learn to change our attitudes and change our minds, we change our lives.
Some of the possible benefits of Attitudinal Healing include:
- Experiencing ourselves as love.
- Finding happiness and inner peace.
- Becoming a love finder.
- Counting our blessings.
- Focusing on love rather than on appearances.
- Walking through life more lightly.
- Laughing more.
- Living in a consciousness of giving rather than getting.
- Recognizing that there is something greater than ourselves.
- Successfully letting go of fear, judgments, guilt, being a victim, fear of death, unforgiving thoughts, pain, blame, fear of the past and future, being a fault finder, withholding love from anyone including ourselves, our need to assign guilt or innocence, complaining and listing our hurts, fear of intimacy, and especially the need to suffer.